Real Football 2013
Downloadable game where you coach and play a soccer team
While the game is animated, Real Football 2013 delivers intense soccer action.
There is nonstop playing on the field whether it's practicing your moves or playing in a game. There are several modes in the game, such as a race mode where you have to score as many goals as possible. You'll see a layout of the city with buildings for buying the items that are needed for the players and where you can go to train to build your skills. Your captain is a player in the Spanish Soccer League. However, the other players are characters you will make up so that you have a whole team.
After winning games and earning money playing Real Football 2013, you'll be able to buy upgrades for the players and even get a few additional players from the league as well. You can improve the stadium so that fans are happy or the club facilities so that players are happy while they aren't on the field. When improvements are made, you will gain access to more competitions, which mean more money for you to make. Playing the game can be difficult against larger teams as they will fight to score like in a real game.
- Customize almost everything in the game
- Earn money for upgrades
- Realistic movements
- Not a lot of detailed work in smaller games
- Ads can sometimes interfere
Android 6.0 support
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.